Old September 24th 05, 03:44 AM
Jon A

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:11:53 -0700, "Aluckyguess"
wrote:

I imagine a person with this talent could demand quite a good salary. This
person would not need a union he could make more money on his own.

Unless because this person had to feed the family and a businessman
was able to get him at half the price because although he was a master
of his trade, he wasn't learned in the art of business. If the
tradesman tries to get ahead, they have to strike. They end the
strike when the businessman gives his word to make thing right. If
the businessman needs to get ahead he can slowly screw everyone else
to death.

Now years ago the unionized folks made an agreement with management
that they're reneging on with the infamous bankruptcy. Who cares
about the reason they're skipping. The ****in' pension was part of
the employment package, read: the salary. The company owes it to the
people and bankruptcy shouldn't wipe the obligation away. If the
current and past crop of MBAs were looking at jail time for this
crime, I'll just bet that it wouldn't have happened.