Old April 19th 20, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default Crazy Idea # 54-1A i.e. Erase all State Soaring Records every 10 years..

We have a couple traveling trophies. I recommend you establish one or more of your own. Then you can challenge yourself to not have someone else take it away from you. Perhaps talk to your SSA State Governor or Record keeper about it.

We have a 300km FAI triangle Speed trophy, who ever does it the fastest get there name on the trophy and gets the trophy to display for a year.

We also have an annual Goal flight trophy, Our SSA State Governor set a couple goal flights. Everyone who completes the goal flight gets there name on the trophy.