Old November 1st 04, 10:04 AM
Carl Frisk

I seem to remember the Z80 (Zilog) microprocessor coming out around 1976? 75? This was certainly before anything we
might call a 'home computer' ever hit the market.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Peter Bjoern" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:43:42 -0700, "Peter Duniho"
wrote in rec.aviation.simulators:

Even so, the post to which I was replying was clearly off the mark in a
variety of other ways (especially the assertion that there was a TRS-80 plus
flight simulator in 1970).

Yes, I completely agree with that.
The TRS-80 Model I came out (I believe) in 1978, and there was no way
it could have been the one seen around 1970.

The one featured in National Geographics in 1970 must almost certainly have been
a professional type flight sim, if for no other reason than private persons did
not own computers in 1970.

Regards

Peter