Old November 10th 03, 10:11 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

Legal issues are not settled yet. That will take time. But I have heard
several customers say they sent in instruments for calibration or repair and
received them back in a reasonable amount of time.

I just sent a 302 and GPS-NAV in for calibration.

Paul Remde

"Jamey Jacobs" wrote in message
om...
There was a flurry of discussion on the problems at CAI a few months
ago. I have heard recently that the company has stabilized, is there
any truth to it? Have the factions settled their differences in a way
that the soaring community can trust doing business with the company?

Why do I ask? I have to upgrade my 302 for a new motorglider arriving
soon, so I'm interested for practical reasons, not to stir the pot and
start a flame-thread.