Old March 1st 04, 11:51 PM
John Shelton

This guy down on the street corner sells me these little envelopes with
magic powder in it. He says that it will help me free my base or something
like that. It makes me all jittery and then I start drawing and violin!
there you go!

I am not that creative. Everything I tell is the truth from one place or
another.

I met a woman a few nights ago. I did not mention aviation. I usually don't.
Somehow, it came up. She wanted to know what I had flown and where. I
started to tell her. Then I realized that I was in Los Angeles and the truth
is about as hard to find as a natural breast. So, instead of telling her the
truth and have her assume I was lying my ass off, I told her that I had been
an airline pilot. She yawned. I yawned. I started talking to someone else.
She got up and walked off. The truth is a whole lot better than fiction but
some stories nobody would believe. I have photos, though.

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message

Pez breaks distance record but is denied the Diamond by picky SSA

officials.

Shelton, I don't care what else you do in this life, when you depart, you

got
to leave your brain to science. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Cood chuckle,
JJ Sinclair