Old August 6th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
A Lieberma

Default OLV GPS 36 approach question

Greg Esres wrote in
news
This airport is only 10 miles from the Memphis Class B Airport, even
though it's in MS. At one time, this was the busiest airport in all
of Mississippi, due to flight training activities.

Unfortunately the flight school no longer operates out of OLV per airport
personel, so traffic has been reduced substantially!

Sure was a pleasure not to fight merging into the pattern though, as I was
up here before the tower was built and I was told it's not unusual to have
4 to 6 planes in the pattern!

Allen