Old January 12th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Marco Leon

Default Airgizmo and Garmin 496 Install Saga

Jay Honeck wrote:
Jay, If you're reading, you had it easy with Atlas!

Well, you just say the word, Marco, and I'll be on the phone to Tony,
getting you set up for an installation at McCandless Aviation in
Waterloo...

You *were* looking for an excuse to come visit, weren't you?

;-)

You're the only place on my list to stay if I'm ever out your way! I'll
be sure to reserve the Blackbird suite weeks before I go (but I'll take
the Mustang suite in an emergency...)

Let's see...71 gallons each way according to the Jepp Flight
Planner...71x$4.20/gal = $298 x2= $600 for fuel...16 hours flight time.

Not bad. Let me talk to the wife...

Marco