Old August 28th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Fish[_2_]

Default What is a good desktop Simulaor?

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:14:13 +0200, Mxsmanic wrote:

You can use VATSIM to have actual human controllers to guide you instead of
computer-generated stuff, which eliminates the problems you describe. Like
real-world controllers, they don't cancel your IFR flight plan just because
you stray off course or away from your altitude.

I sympathize with your complaint, and that is a major pet peeve of mine with
the computer-generated ATC in the sim (I don't use it much any more--if I want
ATC as I fly, I use VATSIM).

Never tried VATSIM but perhaps I will one of these days. Just never
considered that as a fun MP game, maybe it is though. Thanks.

I'm fine with IFR so long as I use the autopilot controls to set course,
altitude etc.