Old July 19th 18, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Home built trailer for old glass ship

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 9:55:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Steve- I doubt anyone will be willing to pay what I would have to charge. I'd need to resurrect the tooling, much of which was tossed when I quit building trailers.

Good move. Eliminate the temptation and free up the shop space for better projects. Like wing wheels, riggers, tow bars, etc.

Steve Leonard
PS: Love the wing wheel you made for my FJ-1! Thank you again for that effort!