Old August 25th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Whiting

Default Least Expensive Plane To Buy and Own

wrote:
Matt Whiting wrote:
: EridanMan wrote:
: That is the nature of renting. Unless you are flying 100-150 hours per
: year renting is going to save you a lot of money and be more
: predictable.
:
: Owning carries implicitly 'you _will_ fly more' however, at least it
: has for me. "You should only buy if your fly 100 hours or more per
: year" isn't necessarily the best advice, unless your schedule is such
: that you _cant_ fly more than 100-150 hours a year.

: What is the deal with emphasizing so much? It is really annoying and
: doesn't add anything to your message.

: Matt

I thought it was *really* annoying and doesn't add *anything* to the message?

;-)

I'd comment, but my experience with Ph.D.s (I work with a lot of them)
is that they aren't teachable. :-)

Matt