Old April 13th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Flight teacher arrested in sting

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message
oups.com...
Interesting POV. I suppose even if he gets away with it (beating the
case), he'd still be at a great loss, financially and rep. wise with
his friends and family. I think and hope that he'll learn his lesson.

Probably not because it's most likely a deeper psychological issue than
something that can be learned away. If he gets away with it and doesn't get
help there is a substantial possibility that he'll end up doing the same
thing again whether he tries to control it or not.

-c