Old January 9th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default Pix of our new fuel truck

On 8 Jan 2007 18:17:59 -0800, " wrote:

Actually, it's a nice walk on a warm summer day -- but not with
luggage. Just wait by your plane -- we'll pick you up in our courtesy
van. (Unless you're flying a Citabria or Fly Baby, in which case you
probably don't *have* any luggage. Then it's an easy walk! ;-)

Yes, but us Fly Baby drivers need rides 'cause of our fat wallets, which don't
have to pay for 84 gallons of gas at one time. :-)

Heh heh. I *knew* you'd bite on that one, Ron...

Just curious: How long would it take you to fly to Iowa City, en route
to OSH '07?

It depends....how high are the overpasses on I-80? :-)

Ron Wanttaja