Old October 10th 03, 08:49 AM
Jim Weir

Bertie...

Thanks for all your good ideas and wishes...but

This is my 13th campaign in 20 years, and I've only lost four of them...two EAA,
one County, and the Governor's thing yesterday. I **think** I know how to play
this game.

While I appreciate all your insights as to how to run a campaign, I daresay I've
been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and I'm negotiating the movie rights.

Wanna see how hard I campaigned?
http://www.candidatecamera.com/candi...ndidateNum=131
Look ESPECIALLY at the soles of the shoes.

As to my comments as what it was like, take a gander through the rest of the
shots in my album.

Jim

Bernie the Bunion

- Jim Weir wrote:
-
- My pleasure. I'd do it again tomorrow in a heartbeat.
-
-Well Jim..... I'm sure it was quite the experience for you to
-go through something like that, and I'm sure there are
-a few people here who would be interested in your comments
-as to what it was like.
http://www.rst-engr.com