Old May 20th 05, 02:08 AM
Brad Zeigler

I fly traffic over Richmond. As long as I stay out of the RIC Class C
surface area, ATC leaves me alone at 2500.

Life is good once you get out of the ADIZ.

I hope they're paying you well.

"Michelle P" wrote in message
ink.net...
This afternoon while out flying I had a close encounter with a Blackhawk 8
miles from the White House.
I had another close encounter with a Huey, several news copters, a police
copter, a 747, several Traffic Cessna's.
We just waved as we passed. ;-)
Ok now that I have your attention..... I fly one of those aircraft as
well. I fly Traffic survey over the skies of Washington DC.
Always one our toes below 1300 is too low and above 1500 puts us in the
Class B most of the time. Always talking to someone.
Michelle