Old December 5th 03, 06:07 PM
Jim

Has anybody heard the price of the new(ish) Elite iGate500 or 600 Advanced
PCATD? These advanced PCATD's will allow you to log sim time as well as
meet currency requirements.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

wrote in message
Hello all... I was thinking of helping a research group at my school by
volunteering in an experiment to test new ATC communication procedures.

Supposedly, the
equipment is an i-GATE desktop simulator (PC-ATD) that is set up as a

Cessna 172R. My
question is whether or not this time would be loggable. Anyone know of

this equipment?
Along the same lines, if it's a 172R simulation, is it possible to log the

time if one is
not complex-rated? Interesting thought.

Thanks,
-Cory