Old May 21st 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
airdale

Default ILS approach and VOR Alpha Approach video

On 5/16/2008 9:31 PM, wrote the following:
While I could have used the TC for bank information, I found it much
easier in my scan just to use the ground track on the Garminm 430. If
it changed, I figured the plane was banking.

I am curious about this. I would have expected TRK to be far too lagged and
imprecise to be useful in keeping the shiny side up.

TRK is nice for when the DG is dead of covered, of course, but I use the TC for
bank. I'll have to try it next time I fly.