Old October 6th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
Hilton

Default iPhone weather, approach charts, A/FD, etc...

A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:
Hilton wrote:
Hi,

In addition to our WingX products for Windows Mobile and BlackBerry, we
put
together a free iPhone web app. Feel free to use, share, etc. Let me
know
how we can improve it. We'll be adding some more weather images, but I
think that it is pretty useful at this point. Point your iPhone to
"mobile.hiltonsoftware.com".

Nice!! I assume you plan to submit this too the iPhone App
Store?

Nope, no need to - it's a web app - just type mobile.hiltonsoftware.com into
the browser and off you go - enjoy!

Hilton