Old July 22nd 18, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default US team silence

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:42:01 PM UTC-4, John Cochrane wrote:
In the entire club, 15, and standard WGC, the US team posted a grand total of two pilot reports about what was going on

https://ussoaringteams.org/#news

Clearly there were lots of lessons learned here!

US team: you want our support. You want our money. You want our volunteer time. And yet you can't be bothered to post any news at all about the contest. Take a look at any of your competitors -- the UK team is a good example. If you're too tired to write, at least post a 30 second video of the story of the day!

John Cochrane BB

In the 2017 pilot poll, pilots who flew in a FAI National in 2017 prefer moving to FAI rules 69% to 31% with 59% of contest participants responding.

Just sayin...