Old September 4th 19, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default US International Team (Squad) Ranking

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 6:15:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Agreed. Every time I go to the Worldwide Turnpoint Exchange and download files of various sorts for a contest, I marvel that somehow they all get updated and in the right formats. I fear most of us just take it for granted--in the worst sense of those words--that this just "happens", always has, and always will. Obviously none of that is true, which is a tribute to John's efforts and time. Thanks!!!!

Chip Bearden

Same for Lynn on soaringdata.info; only way I can convert easily to .stk files.