Old May 27th 08, 09:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Please show me which one exhibition is very good in Germany

On 5月26日, 下午10时49分, "D.Rizzato" wrote:
Check the Hanover Fair, largest fair in the world
mostly in the Spring , after is the Paris fair.
If you like to promote your equipment
please be aware that the European are very picky
about workman ship, and if you try to sell the same
equipment you are selling in North America without
quality control you may end up in big trouble.
Just relaying personal experience with your equipment.

Thank you so much in your words. Yes, quality is the most important in
products. We had more than 17 years experience in products.