Old May 27th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default Please show me which one exhibition is very good in Germany

schreef:
Our company is aircraft instruments manufacturer in China. We want to
attend an EU Ultralight aircraft exhibition. We want to know which one
is famous exhibition for Ultralight aircraft. Please show me Web page.
Thanks a lot.
Luo
http://www.ming-da.com

Ah, you are getting me curious.
You really want the information? I have it.
What's it worth to you?
A 3-dial altimeter, IFR certified and with at least 2 year's factory
warranty?

BTW prepare to hire GOOD translators.
Generally speaking, and allowing exceptions,
Germans and Scandianvians will tolerate English,
even with a funny accent, but in France and
Spain they'll only listen to their own lingo!