Old February 5th 19, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Glider Checkride Examiner will travel to YOU

Almost ready to take your Practical Test ("checkride") for your Private or Commercial glider pilot license?

Ready to become a Glider Flight Instructor?

Burt, your Traveling FAA Glider License Checkride Examiner (DPE) will be on the road (mostly airline actually) starting this spring to New Mexico, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Utah or wherever you need me year-round.

I'm now authorized by the FAA to travel to YOU anywhere in the USA for your Private Pilot, Commercial Pilot, Flight Instructor (CFI Initial, Add-On, Renewal, Reinstatement) checkride plus my "Rusty Glider Pilot" course where YOU choose the basic skills that you would like to improve to be a better glider pilot.

I'm also authorized by the Soaring Safety Foundation to conduct FREE, confidential "Site Surveys" (by your invitation only) of clubs and soaring sites anywhere in the USA.

E-mail marfagliders a t A0l d0t c om to discuss details and dates.

"Someday" is NOW!