Old November 25th 04, 03:07 PM
jls

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Bob Noel wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

"Show me a shred of evidence" he says, "that Hitler was a Christian".

So I shows him several shreds, I does.

Wrong. You showed him quotes of Hilter claiming he was a Christian.
Claiming to be something and actually being something are two
entirely different things.

Bob, right you are, but he or she will never understand this. I've
given up trying to reason with an anonymous poster

It might be best to be anonymous with so many superstitious, hateful violent
xian kooks out there. True story in Alabama: a Jewish family requested
that their children opt out of school prayers and devotions. The children
were then abused by teachers and other children alike. Suffering from
vandalism and violence the family were terrorized by the good golden rule
xians of the community and constantly under the threat of bodily harm.
They finally had to leave town and move away. Series of articles in George
Magazine several years ago. If you want a reference, I'll find it for you.