Old May 27th 04, 02:22 AM
BHelman

We went through this before. AvCon clearly said in the last paragraph
that surecheck was the better choice.

"the SureCheck TrafficScope is the better choice, in our view. We
think SureCheck deserves kudos for dramatically improving its product
over the previous iteration and we give the company high marks for
much improved customer and technical support."

What is there to misinterpret or misquote?

If it is misquoted, they would take legal action, but obviously it is
not misquoted.

You are wanting to agree (to profit from the Monroy sales correct?)
with berto who WRITES for AvCon, who will always favor Monroy, and who
most likely wrote that "sidebar" / headline, not the editor who
actually did the review and said the above quote. There are 2
different editors, with 2 different agendas I think after talking with
the company.

It seems that this series of "sidebars" is the only "positive" public
ackowledgement or endorsement that the Monroy has going, and it is
shaky and limited at best.

Thomas Borchert wrote in message ...
BHelman,

because they don't
rely on their friends in publications like ol Berto to sell their
products through such obvious slanted editorials.

There's a reality-distortion field at work here. Here's what happened:

- AvCon did a report which did not give the Surecheck the top spot
- Surecheck misquoted that report to say that the Surecheck did have
the top spot
- AvCon made that fact public and added their opinion about such
behaviour

What could you possibly slant about these events?