Old December 22nd 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Hanoi Juan Jimenez wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble yet again, I served. Not Air Force In A Box.
Marines. On the ramp and in the air.

Oh, you didn't burst my bubble, Hanoi Juan...I found your website.
Found what a traitor you are supporting that lying poser, who claims he
was at My Lai...claims he was wounded in Vietnam...never stepped foot
in country...and here you are supporting him!

There's a price to pay for that...

And you're a dip**** who's an expert at exactly two things: running at the
mouth and talking about everything you know jack **** about, sonny.

I'm older than you, traitor boy...and I know a damn site better than
you just exactly what kind of crud you are...

Who cares. You run like a hooker away from cops when you are told to post
your aviation experience. Put up or shut the **** up. Simple as that.

Make me...traitor boy...simple as that.