Old August 23rd 18, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Centrair 101A Available- Price lowered

I'll second the Wedekind sleeve conversion. My ASW-15b has them and it's really no problem to get the connections made. As Mark says, just be sure to give them a firm tug and then also be sure to do the positive control check.

I do have a question for Pegase owners with regards to the 3,000 hour inspection. I was looking at purchasing a Pegase about a year and a half ago and while reading through the maintenance manual I believe it stated that the 3,000 hour inspection needed to be completed every 5 years. Are owners seriously doing this? Including removing all the control surfaces and getting the measure of moments? This was one of the prime reasons why I decided to pass on the Pegase. But then I may have had an incorrect read of the documentation.