Old November 20th 05, 06:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Fastest 100hp homebuilt or kit?

GTH wrote:
firstflight a écrit :
How about 200kts on 80hp engine? 2 seats.
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...rges/index.htm

LH-10 Ellipse. Might have to wait a few years, but I know I want one!

You bet !

A magnificent example of vapor technology ;-)
Unobtanium wings with Gossamer skin on helium-cell Futurium foam,
Not-Yet-Invented engine and No-Drag01 airfoil, the lot...

I saw the mockup at the Blois Show (France) last September.
IMHO, a very good add-on to MS Flight Simulator.

Regards,
Gilles Thesee
Grenoble, France
http://contrails.free.fr

Not sure about the plane yet, but you'll notice on their website that
they no longer tout their " in-development " engine. They now list the
Jabiru 2200 as their powerplant.

Neal