Old November 19th 03, 08:55 AM
Robert Loer

Default Stupid super cub question

Don't laugh please. I am building a full scale Super Cub replica, all wood,
from Light Miniature Aircraft plans. fuselage is on gear and tonight I got
the rudder pedals all hooked up with electric fence wire in place of the
cables to test pedal angle, rudder deflection, etc. My problem ,is with no
wings in place and therefore no struts. I can not figure out the proper way
to enter and exit the front seat. I am 225 lbs but flew a super cub once and
can not remember how I got in it.

What is the drill?

Now quit laughing and help if you can describe the best way. Thanks

--
Robert Loer
LM-5X-W