Old March 21st 18, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default The inadvisability of charging LiFePO4 batteries below 32F/0C(aka below freezing)

While I usually don't disagree with you, if you READ what Tango8 posted, he is saying the same thing as you.
"Lithium in the name does make it the same", as I read it.

Your thoughts?!

Yes, I am going from early (late '70's NiCads to more modern LiFe or LiOn/LiPo) rechargeables including LA of various flavors.

I have a bunch of cash tied up in chargers for various battery chemistries, mostly in RC use, but also for my main income.

Hey, hey find an issue with my read of Tango8's post, I am willing to learn, but I believe you read it wrong.