Old November 24th 03, 02:38 PM
Jim

Default Re-learning IFR

jbo,
I'm roughly in the same position as you and I've found that reading the AIM
really helps more than ever. I've been teaching a instrument rating ground
school and honestly the answers to most of the students questions are in the
AIM. Although the main objective is for the students to prepare for the FAA
test, we've been useing Peger Dogan's book to apply theory to real world
flying. The IFH is also used in this aspect and it's really one of the
FAA's better books.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"BoDEAN" wrote in message
Getting ready to get back into my CFII training. Wondering what
books/material you recommend I start reading/brushing up on when I
have bad weather days out at the airport? Jepps instrument book?
Instrument flying handbook (read cover to cover?) ?