Old April 15th 05, 01:53 AM
Bob Fry

"AliR" writes:

If my government taxed gasoline so that it cost $7.50 per gallon, I would

be
standing on my representatives desk right now. And so would millions of
Americans. For some odd reason, the French just go "Se la vie" and shrug
their shoulders.

Don't worry it will be up there pretty soon, the price of avgas has doubled
in the last 4 years, say double up again in another 4 and there you have it.

Yup. Only the money will go to support corrupt mid-east governments
who after hiring foreign labor to do their own work, hand the money
left over to terrorists. Wait...that doesn't sound *so* different
from what I see here....