Old March 10th 05, 03:19 AM
Tiger

Rob Arndt wrote:

Just for you personal enlightenment let me comment on the "Peace"
symbol history.
First of all it doesn't represent peace at all. It was the CND
(Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament) symbol and the artist who drew it
came upon the idea one night of a "stick man" bowing down in tortured
submission (arms spread out before him) before he was killed. That's
what the symbol is- it represents hopelessness.
To Christians it represents an upside-down cross with the arms broken,
symbolizing Jesus love for humanity at the cross with his arms
outstretched for humanity turned upside down- rejected, anti-christ.
To early war demonstrators the symbol DID represent SAC's B-52s minus
the engines. They were the nuclear bombers that would end humanity.
And to gun owners the symbol now represents the "Footprint of the
American Chicken"- a dumb, ignorant animal (liberal) who is yellow
(coward). An animal that needs to be slaughtered. Popular with
survivalists, especially those in Texas (Waco) and Idaho (Weaver
Incident).
Thought you might want to take a course in symbology...

Rob

Now I can answer the $500,000 question on "Who wants to be a
Millionaire." :-D C, is my final answer......