Old May 3rd 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default ew microrecorder dropping GS signal

On May 3, 2:50*am, "noel.wade" wrote:
Mike -

I occasionally get a loss of signal with my ewMicroRecorders (I have
had 2); but it usually lasts for no more than about 5 seconds.

Do you have the antenna securely attached, with a good view of the
sky? You didn't alter the antenna wire length, did you?

--Noel

I see a lot of dropped signals on mine as well. I've used both a
Cambridge Model 20 and an NK Clearnav in exactly the same place
(identical antenna positions). I was planning to try temporarily
relocating the antenna to an even more unobstructed spot.

P3