Old December 14th 03, 04:28 PM
Peter R.

RobertR237 wrote:

The purpose of my reply was not to get the attention of the originator of the
post, but to get the attention of the IDIOTS out there who might actually
follow through on the stupid idea. Sorry if you don't line what I copied but I
don't happen to like to try and guess what someone was talking about and don't
like partial quotes taken out of context.

But the problem in quoting the SPAM message is that you are, in effect,
ensuring the spam reaches even more readers. My news provider filtered
the original message, so had you not quoted the entire content, I would
have not seen it.

However, thanks to your quote, the spammer got past my news provider's
filters and got his message to me.

Please don't quote the entire message again. Thank you.

--
Peter