Old June 30th 08, 12:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

Default Why the yEnc?

"Robert Moore" wrote in message
. 15.205...
"Morgans" wrote
What are the percentages on how many people use OE as their
newsreader, versus all the rest combined? OE 80% vs. the rest?

Jim, why would ANY computer savy person even think about using OE
as a news reader? Give Xnews a try...you'll never go back to OE.

Why not? I LIKE it. It does EVERYTHING I want done, and easily. I've
been using it for more than ten years.

I don't feel like learning a new program, besides. Sometime that I find the
motivation to learn something new, I might try it.

I guarantee the motivation will not be "so I can see yEnc pictures on
newsgroups."
--
Jim in NC