Old December 14th 13, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default ZAON PCAS MRX

Mine's mounted to the top of the glare shield with velcro. Works just fine
there and is very low profile.

wrote in message
On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:54:05 PM UTC-5, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Are these units reliable and worth having in your glider?

Are they consistent enough to trust in a real threat situation?

Nick

Has ZAON gone T.U.?
I have tried to access the website but get no where.

I just purchased a previously owned unit and want to get an extended
antenna and the panel mounting kit. I see several resellers with the
extended antenna kit, but no panel mounting kit.

r/Jim
N9XL/H-201B