Old September 25th 05, 01:01 AM
Jon A

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:09:32 -0700, "Aluckyguess"
wrote:

"Jon A" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:09:19 -0700, "Matt Barrow"
wrote:

I can sympathize with your plight of 27 years, but you're evidently far
too
busy making excuses for your peers and yourself sitting on their brains
and
wanting it "both ways". This is a primary reason so many people have lost
an
affinity for unions that shoot themselves in the ass.

Grow up!

No, I don't think you can sympathize, unless you've lost everything
you have worked for your future. Again, they only have themselves to
blame for their plight. The fact that they trusted the word of a
bunch of scumbags that had no right to gamble the way they did got
them in trouble. Same could be said about marriage ;-)

The primary reasons that people are against unions is because the
general population has grown from tradesmen to management. As
managers, unions keep you honest and hence become the enemy. Get off
your ass and go down into a section of the country where there are
real workers and see what the thoughts of unions are there. Once
again, we have people claiming others talk out of their ass, when they
actually have no ass themselves.

There will always be a need for the real worker. Skilled labor is getting
very rare. I had to pay some of my machinists over 100k a year. It was tuff
to keep them they would get many job offers.

Damn, that's tough, but it's supply & demand! God bless you for
hanging in there with American workers and not sending it out to China
for 100 bucks a year. If you could have gotten them for $50K, would
you have done it? Would you have sacrificed a bit of quality for the
savings? Just curious. You say you had to pay some over 100K per
year. is that with or without the load?