Old December 21st 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Al G wrote:
"jc" wrote in message
Al G wrote:

snip
358 lbs. Pretty Good. Is that "ready to fly"? I.E. a Basic Operating
Weight?

Can anybody compete for a Guiness World Record "Lightest Jet"?
What are the rules? Obviously it need not be an actual flying airplane...

CriCri beats that easily IIRC the twin piston version is ~180lb empty and
~375lb MTOW. The twin jet version would be similar with the same airframe.

http://www.amtjets.com/gallery_real_plain.html

--

regards

jc

LEGAL - I don't believe what I wrote and neither should you. Sobriety
and/or
sanity of the author is not guaranteed

EMAIL - and are not valid email
addresses. news2x at perentie is valid for a while.

A couple of hundred pounds lighter, and actually flown, many times,
successfully.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/..._aircraft.aspx

Too bad there is no way to notify Guiness, online. The only contact I could
find was snail mail.

Al G

I'll donate 4 bits for a stamp...

Tony