Old September 5th 03, 03:46 AM
Kyle Boatright

Default ZZZooommm rant latest

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
Here's zoomys latest rant from ANN dated Thursday /04/03:

_

"Ya Gotta Be Kidding" Award: (Rant Mode "On") Ultralight Aviation's

Ever-Present
Clown/Part-Time Rip-Off Artist, Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation (Repeat

Award).
Every time we go to these events, this clown parades around this silly

"Zoom
Free Zone" sign trying to intimate that he is being picked on by ANN's
Editor-In-Chief, Jim "Zoom" Campbell. Campbell has written extensively

about the
problems experienced by a number (but clearly not all) of Slusarczyk's
customers. While a number of CGS Aviation Hawk owners are rightfully happy

with
their aircraft (which can be a delightful little flyer), this character

still
pulls enough shady moves that we can not recommend him and whenever we

note
this, a new round of personal attacks, falsehoods and other crapola

emerges.
Fact: A number of CGS customers have had unpleasant experiences with the

company
and Mr. Slusarczyk.
Fact: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or been

cheated
by CGS.
Fact: A number of people who have complained about CGS and/or Slusarczyk

have
been the recipients of personal attacks and threats from same.
Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers and is still in

the
process of defending itself against same in other venues.
Fact: What "Zoom Free Zone" really means (to us and many others) is that

the
person who displays this nonsense is an immature fool (IMO) who won't make

good
for his "shortfalls" in customer service and will NOT get a positive
recommendation from Jim Campbell or anybody else at ANN until he satisfies

those
aggrieved parties and all the personal attacks, threats, imbecilic signs,

and
rumor mongering by Chuck and his buddies will not change that (but it will

keep
us laughing our asses off at this pathetic character). (Rant Mode "Off")

Fact: I did not parade with the zoom free zone signs.They were simply hung

in
the booth in a prominent location so his toadys could take pictures.There

was no
Parade I wish those ANN guys would get their facts straight.Credibility

it's
always about credibility.

Fact : What does succesfully sued mean?? Does it mean they were

successfull in
filing a suit?? or does it mean I lost a suit? If it means I lost then I

wonder
if he or his toady jaun could tell me the name of the person I lost to.

:-)I
think it's more of zoomspeak jibberish.

Fact: Maybe next Oshkosh we should have a "parade" that's a great idea .We

could
call it the "I've been zoomed and survived" Parade. We could parade in

front of
the ANN compound . Hmmm maybe I should get some "ANN free zone" signs

made as
well LOL!!!

Boy for a guy that says he's laughing his ass off, my sign sure seems to

bother
him.Hell he'll just have to go out and pull 10 or 12 G's in a Sukoy
just to calm down ,then he'll do some surgery,while flying a food misson

Africa,with his son on his lap,after teaching at a National Test Pilot
School,with the CIA in Laos during a slow roll over a grave in a

Cub.....Sigh
What a guy ! .....a real PHONY and still is....

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"Credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

He's a loon with an axe to grind against both you and SnF. Interesting how
he always finds a way to bash those two entities, regardless of any relevant
facts...

Kyle "been there, been Zoomed" Boatright