Old September 5th 03, 04:56 AM
RobertR237

In article , "C.D. Damron"
writes:

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
news
Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly

when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Settlements count? Maybe, in your eyes.

For most of us, they are an indication that something has gone terribly
wrong with our legal system, when it is cheaper to settle than fight.

And I wonder if Jimbo would be willing to compare his record on being sued and
bankruptcies to Chuck's? How about his tax record? How about his record on
billing for services NOT requested and not rendered? How about being banned
from events for using them as his personal method of serving lawsuits and
harrasing people. Shall we continue or is that enough?

Yeah, I think its enough too.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)