Old September 5th 03, 06:07 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"C.D. Damron" wrote in message
.net...

It is also unfortunate that our educational system has produced jurors

that
are incapable of understanding anything scientific. I'm not sure I would
place my future in the hands of an ignorant jury if I had other economical
options.

It's the plaintiff's job to present the evidence to the jury in such a way
that they can understand and analyze it in order to reach a fair judgement.
The defense has to do the same to make their point. The legal system in this
country does not guarantee rocket scientists in the jury box, just peers,
i.e. fellow citizens. I find it a bit absurd to suggest that defendant in
this instance chose to settle in six figures a week before pretrial because
he thought he'd get idiots for jurors. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to
understand how an ultralight aircraft works...

It is interesting to note why so many people have come to hold Chuck in

such
high esteem. How does that happen, Juan?

Probably the same way as many or more people hold Jim Campbell in high
esteem.