Old September 5th 03, 10:30 AM
Badwater Bill

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:14:28 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

I haven't responded to your query because I didn't see any point in
embarassing you any further, and frankly I had better things to do such as
working on installing a turbine ignition exciter on my jet, but since you
insist...

Are you claiming in this forum and in front of all your fellow gaggle
groupies that you have _never_ been successfully sued on an issue related to
your company and your products? Yes or No will suffice.

Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Settling out of court, pretrial, is not an admission of guilt.

BWB