Old September 16th 14, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default iGlide update for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) and iPhone 6 plus (5.5 inch)

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:01:59 AM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:

In terms of MATs I have been using an SN10 and an Oudie backup or iGlide (Perry). In terms of US rules 2 min under max start height, I simply use a stop watch and mechanical altimeter (cross referenced with SN10 altitude) with lots of buffer (2:30 to 3 min and usually 200 extra feet) to be safe from a penalty.

You do realize that the Oudie (SYM) has a nice little 2 minute below MSH before starting countdown timer? Makes the process hands off and painless...

Kirk
66