Old September 19th 19, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Act now before your wings are defaced

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 12:01:19 AM UTC-4, wrote:
2G we're not interested in historical fact here, we're more interested in multinational or more appropriately, Can-Am hyperboly.
Get with the program dude !! lol

Yes, humour is by definition often hyperbole. To make people smile sometimes one exaggerates.
Roeseann Rosanadana established that in the last century.

And Canadians may feel any attempt by any American in 2019 to not laugh at politics is disingenuous.

We down here in Canada suffer the genetics of those doomed to live in constant ice and snow, and we are taught to laugh away our troubles.

Mark Twain is revered across the land, but let any Canadian crack a one-liner about Trump and we are deemed hyperbolous in the extreme.

It must be the cold that thickens our skins down here. Global warming will have that little issue sorted out in due course.

Until then, smile. It works. 😎🍺