Old October 26th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ben Jackson

Default Replacing innertubes without replacing tires?

I picked up a set of airstop-style tubes in my last AC Spruce order. I
was reviewing tire maintenance procedures and saw a recommendation that
you not re-use innertubes because they set slightly stretched and there's
a risk of pinching or folding them when they are reinstalled.

So, considering these tubes are new and my tires are decidedly NOT, would
I be "wasting" the new tubes on the old tires, or would it be okay to
reuse them on a future new tire?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/