Old March 2nd 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blanche

Default flying weather Santa Fe April-May

kontiki wrote:
Planning a trip from Georgia to NM in Mid to late April,
maybe early May. I'd appreciate hearing any comments on
what the weather is typically like out there that time of
the year.

Gorgeous. Just remember start leaning the engine west of Amarillo.
If you and/or the aircraft is not used to altitude, make sure
TAFOY is a waypoint. Then it's just NW over the SAF VOR,
over the prison (don't mistake the prison towers for SAF control
tower - I've done that!) and there you are.

What are you going to be flying?