Old January 29th 04, 03:37 AM
ET

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"ET" wrote in message

If a teacher is good, they will get into a rythem, using last years
material to generate next years, etc. The first few years, many
hours were spent at home working etc. Now much less.
--
ET

Most high school teachers do not teach the same classes each year, and
curriculum and books change every 2 or 3 years, so erase that point.

I need to go to that state that pays 50 per year. I have 24 years in,
and I'm a bit over 40 k.

No, she gets paid on a "level", that if she were to work as many days as
the rest of us she would get paid over 50 a year. I 'wish' she got paid
50 a year.... She gets paid over $200 per school day including teacher
work days. If she were to work the entire year like the rest of us that
would be over 50K per year... as it is, it's under 40K,

As to those who talk about the extra hours etc,.... find me a job that
pays over 50K that pays you by the hour.... Unless it's a govt job or a
Union specialty job, your going to put in more than 40 hours a week, AND
work all year...

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams