Old July 17th 04, 06:36 PM
steve

Default Rotating Beacon

HELP!! I have an old 28 vdc Grimes Rotating Beacon with an all red
cover that does not work anymore. It appears the motor
(Barber-Coleman)is missing a brush and spring. Does anyone know where
I can get another motor? If not, then does anyone know where I can get
another rotating beacon? Exact model not a problem just one that WORKS
and will fit into a hole that is approximately 4" in diameter. Is
there any website that offers any info as to what the components are
and 'do'? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.......