Old January 25th 10, 11:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_3_]

Default has anyone else noticed???

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:17:51 -0800, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

John Ammeter wrote:
RAH has become BORING... no one with any interesting posts or questions.

BWB has been gone for well over a year and hadn't posted for a long time
before that but NO ONE has stepped up and filled the gap.

Bavaria was pretty boring after Ludwig II kicked the bucket, too....

Ron Wanttaja

there is still room for a certain Ron Wanttaja to rediscover N500F and
**** everyone off with details of the $3.50 annual overhauls.
to me that was the era when RAH was addictive!

I had nothing to do today so I spent 3 hours on usenet.
I was pretty busy today but I still managed 3 hours on usenet.
God I was flat out like a lizard drinking, try as I might I only
managed 3 hours on usenet.

remember those days?

I think what we need is to ignore the overbearing mantra of safety,
thumb our nose at the terrorists and just go out and fly off the
world's last avgas in a huge party.

I cant envisage that tales of derring do involving stolen
photovoltaics will enthuse many so we may as well party the place to
death.

"grandson, now avgas that was a fuel!! it twinkled green in the jar,
water wouldnt mix with it and the tetraethyllead had a musty aroma
that hung around like chanel number 7. gawd those were the days"
electrons! can you put a spanner to one? gawd you cant even see the
buggers. you kids dont know what it is to live! cough cough pass me
smokes over will yah?" :-)

Stealth Pilot