Old January 5th 15, 07:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Heinz Gehlhaar

Default What is the L/D penalty of outside mounted GoPros?

But the outside camera will miss the sounds you hear and we all fly by. Also we wont get to see the instruments, and you cannot annotate in real life.
BTW: Thanks for all your uploaded videos.
Heinz

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 12:55:47 PM UTC-8, wrote:
I am thinking about trying to do some soaring videos. Inside the cockpit footage only is boring and I want to be more like Balleka with amazing outside camera shots.